This image was posted on March 17, 2022, 7:51 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Join 364 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Native Shrubs for your Piedmont Landscape
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- Tips for Planting Understory Piedmont Trees
- River Oats: A Native Grass Worth Adding to your Landscape
- Leave the Magic Where It Belongs
- Recent Publications
- Loropetalum: Be Careful What You Wish For
- How to garden during a 100+-degree heat wave
- Snakes Alive!
- Greenbrier, Catbrier -- a Smilax by any name