This image was posted on May 28, 2017, 6:15 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Top Posts & Pages
- Another Native Magnolia to Love: Sweet Bay
- How to garden during a 100+-degree heat wave
- No Foolin': Purple Plague Ushers in NC Invasive Species Awareness Week
- Growing Culinary Herbs in the Piedmont
- Perfumed Light: Magnolia 'Butterflies'
- Fringe Tree: Another Piedmont Spring Show-off
- Grateful for Beauty
- Magnolia to the Max: Bigleaf Magnolia
- Guardian of the Walk and Other Newcomers
- Tips for Planting Understory Piedmont Trees