This image was posted on February 5, 2020, 3:31 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Join 364 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Native Shrubs for your Piedmont Landscape
- River Oats: A Native Grass Worth Adding to your Landscape
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- Leave the Magic Where It Belongs
- Tips for Planting Understory Piedmont Trees
- Please go vote for a great horticultural therapy cause
- Spicebush for Birds and Butterflies
- Loropetalum: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Snakes Alive!
- Greenbrier, Catbrier -- a Smilax by any name