Musings of an obsessive gardener
This image was posted on September 22, 2022, 4:27 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Leave a comment
- Join 389 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- How to garden during a 100+-degree heat wave
- Summer Showstopper: Chinese Pearl-Bloom Tree
- Recovering from a Late-spring Hard Freeze
- No Foolin': Purple Plague Ushers in NC Invasive Species Awareness Week
- Elegant Elizabeth: Another Magnolia to Love
- Scarlet Wild Basil: Another native beloved by hummingbirds
- Growing Culinary Herbs in the Piedmont
- Lyreleaf Sage: Lovely Wildflower Groundcover -- With Blooms!