Preparing for the inevitable — Emerald Ash Borer » successful hanging of trap#2
This image was posted on April 19, 2019, 1:34 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Top Posts & Pages
- Before Winter Finally Arrived
- Nativars -- what are they and why should you care?
- No Foolin': Purple Plague Ushers in NC Invasive Species Awareness Week
- My Favorite Weeding Tool
- Spicebush for Birds and Butterflies
- Belle of the Wetland: Atamasco Lily
- Another Native Magnolia to Love: Sweet Bay
- Beauteous Beautyberry