Preparing for the inevitable — Emerald Ash Borer » kelly attempting to hang trap #2
This image was posted on April 19, 2019, 1:34 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Top Posts & Pages
- A Touch of the Exotic: Persian Ironwood
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- Growing Culinary Herbs in the Piedmont
- Another Native Magnolia to Love: Sweet Bay
- Golden Ragwort: A Wildflower Worthy of Your Piedmont Landscape
- Fringe Tree: Another Piedmont Spring Show-off
- Why isn't my (insert your plant here) blooming?
- Trilliums, Toads, and Veggies
- Belle of the Wetland: Atamasco Lily
- Why I Hate Japanese Stiltgrass: Reasons 1-1000