Preparing for the inevitable — Emerald Ash Borer » hanging trap on ash tree1
This image was posted on April 19, 2019, 1:28 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- Loropetalum: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Happy Fall, Ya'll!
- Camphorweed: An interesting addition to my native landscape
- Elegant Elizabeth: Another Magnolia to Love
- Redbud versus Redbud
- No Foolin': Purple Plague Ushers in NC Invasive Species Awareness Week
- River Oats: A Native Grass Worth Adding to your Landscape
- Why I Hate Japanese Stiltgrass: Reasons 1-1000
- Formosa Lilies Withstand Late Summer's Worst