Musings of an obsessive gardener
Recovering from a Late-spring Hard Freeze » white anisetree flower close
This image was posted on April 9, 2016, 4:50 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
- Leave a comment
- Join 385 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- No Foolin': Purple Plague Ushers in NC Invasive Species Awareness Week
- Sweet Alyssum and other Companions
- Golden Ragwort: A Wildflower Worthy of Your Piedmont Landscape
- Lyreleaf Sage: Lovely Wildflower Groundcover -- With Blooms!
- River Oats: A Native Grass Worth Adding to your Landscape
- Why isn't my (insert your plant here) blooming?
- Squash 101
- Renee's Garden Seeds Review: Flowers
- Native Shrubs for your Piedmont Landscape
- Another Invader to Hate: Chinese Privet